My Package from Bergdorf Just Arrived...

I love it. I have to say that of all the Chloe's I have, this is now officially my favorite. The color is even more amazing IRL. It's a combination of khaki, olive, brown. :love:

Congrats Truffles, I mean theITbag! (gotta get used to your new nick, hehe). So gorgeous and I love the colour! The Kerala is really growing on me. You mentioned the charms are as heavy as the paddy lock but what about the bag as a whole? Is it the same weight as the Paddy or lighter? And can u wear the Kerala on your shoulders?

SerenitySue said:
Congrats Truffles, I mean theITbag! (gotta get used to your new nick, hehe). So gorgeous and I love the colour! The Kerala is really growing on me. You mentioned the charms are as heavy as the paddy lock but what about the bag as a whole? Is it the same weight as the Paddy or lighter? And can u wear the Kerala on your shoulders?

the charms aren't the heavy part, it's that front tab lock thing that is. the whole bag is pretty heavy but sturdy. shoulder might be a little snug with a thick jacket, but should be okay otherwise.