My Package Came But I'm NOT Happy...

Sunshine~ can't you get an exchange or store credit for yours i'm sure thats what the OP got correct me if i'm wrong! seems ashame that you payed so much for your bag and you rarely get to use it

Jessica1981~ Sorry you didnt get what you were expecting, its truly annoying when that happens

I'm sorry to hear this! You had me hopeful that when new Galliera GM's came in I would be exchanging mine for one with ring guards. I'm not sure what to do now-I LOVE the Galliera GM, but not with black marks!

Oh! Nothing expresses your feelings like Oprah's ugly cry.
I love my Galliera too. I put the zagg invisi-shield on the underside of my rings from a thread in LV. It works perfectly, no pealing no marks. Hope it works for you. It was a PIA to put on but totally worth it.

Loved this comment!!! :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear this! You had me hopeful that when new Galliera GM's came in I would be exchanging mine for one with ring guards. I'm not sure what to do now-I LOVE the Galliera GM, but not with black marks!

I am sorry too but I can't deal with the black marks. How long have you had it?! I just don't understand why they can't put the plastic shields on the gm as they did with the pm.

I've had mine for about 10 months. The repair department refused to replace the rings and leather, so the manager is going to exchange it for me once they get a shipment in. I've been debating on the Delightful GM instead, even though I love the look of the Galliera. I can't deal with the black marks either...way too OCD for them!

Update
So I took the bag in today and they acknowledge that the gm should already have the plastic shields on them. They said that the new rings could be put in but I'd have to wait 3wks for them to order it, WTF??? I told them then just give me a refund so I can buy Gucci instead. The bag is being send out and I should receive a refund by next week. I am officially over LV!