My own personal Hermes fetish!

I keep mine too, I love the ribbon, I also keep the carrier bags, I just have too many of those! am going to look through keep an eye out for HC favourite one.

I keep everything hermes even the tissue paper they wrap my bags in,

LOL. I did that too until I don't have space for them anymore. I brought all the shopping bags to my local store and ask my SA to do whatever she wants with them.

I use the orange bags to cut them up as craft paper to wrap gifts in LOL...aren't I a big cheapo??? :rolleyes:
I need to start storing my constance belt buckles in my their little pouches they come with though...they get scratched awfully easily!

Wah? There's a year on the ribbon? OMG, I feel like an utter moron! I never knew... OBVIOUSLY I was too occupied by what's inside the box, LOL. Well at least I kept the ribbons (and the boxes, tissue, goodness - well practically everything.)

I love it LTC!!! i like the one with elephant on it too :biggrin:
attachment.php

I keep mine too, I love the ribbon, I also keep the carrier bags, I just have too many of those! am going to look through keep an eye out for HC favourite one.

I keep everything hermes even the tissue paper they wrap my bags in,

me too! I kept everything!

He he he, I also love ribbons.;) My favourite is the 2000 year with a little boy pulling a horse (i.e. seond pic third ribbon from the top).

Thanks for the pictures!

I love it LTC!!! i like the one with elephant on it too :biggrin:
attachment.php

HC, where is the elephant?

You are so NOT a loon! It's so nice of you to let us know of it!
Kindly show a pic of the stars!

My faves are 1997 -- year of Africa
1999 -- stars
2002 -- year of the hand

Shall We Dance wasnt bad either. Its very Fred Astaire