My own Mini Lin *Mini Pochette*!

thank you so much for posting this thread. i actually ordered that from lv. i ordered the mini pochette as a "replacement piece" but i don't have the bucket. i just wanted a little piece of mini lin and thought that would be great. thank you so much!

Oooohh that's a great idea too! If you don't mind, how much did they charge you for it?

they haven't yet. she thought it might be around 250 but i'm waiting for when it comes in. i don't know how long it takes to get a replacement part.

I really love it! But where did you find the mini lin pochette, I live in France and I never saw it in store or on the website?!
It is the the little pouch that comes with the Bucket PM. I removed the chain from inside the bag and put it on the pouch. :yes:

hlfinn said:
thank you so much for posting this thread. i actually ordered that from lv. i ordered the mini pochette as a "replacement piece" but i don't have the bucket. i just wanted a little piece of mini lin and thought that would be great. thank you so much!
That's a good idea! Hahaha! Not only would it be cheap for you, it's also almost as big as a pochette accessories (well, 1" smaller width and height). The only thing is that you will not receive a chain since that technically comes with the Bucket. But any chain will do, use pastilles bracelet, or any ol' chain/bracelet that you have around!

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

my SA said it should come with the chain. i didn't think it did but we'll see...
From what I've heard, people weren't getting the chain. However, if your SA is hooking you up and you're getting one, then that's fantastic!! Good luck for you :yes:

bagsnbags said:
Can't see the pics.
Ahhh, I was hosting the pics on a separate server and apparently the number of people viewing it was exceeding my transfer limit, so I'll just attach it to tPF here. Thanks for the tip! Enjoy pics~

Pics (again!):

Attachments

• minilin_c.jpg
    minilin_c.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 55
  • minilin_p.jpg
    minilin_p.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 63