My own little slice of Minkoff heaven...lotsa pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My collection is small, but it really feels perfect. Enjoy...

Wine Nikki, signature hardware....very nicely smooshed in
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Glazed MAC with gold hardware (haven't even told hubby about this one yet....)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Recut Royal with BBW MAM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adorable little silver Rose...LOVE this one!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Black with Black Woven MAB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And at long last...my sweet little Minkie Pile...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Nice collection!

5. Ruth you are sooo gorgeous! Alll these bags look great on you, lovely collectioN! :drool:

PS-- love your top, and your bathroom too :tup:

6. Ruth, what a gorgeous collection!!

7. You have such a highly covetable collection!

8. You got a great collection!

9. It's nice to see a complete RM collection reveal on a Friday afternoon~ I especially love how the silver rose looks on you, it's a perfect bag for your height and frame IMO.

10. You have a lot of very desired bags in that collection of yours! I want at least 3 of your bags!!

11. That is a great edited collection! Sometimes, I just want every bag and it gets to be too much, but your collection seems just right.

12. these are the best bags a Minkette could have!

13. What a great collection! All the colors in the pile look so pretty. :biggrin:

14. You really have a nice and refined collection. You have managed to have a little piece of everything.. Big bags mixed with smaller ones.. PERFECT!

You look fantastic with all of them! What a rockin' bod too :tup:

15. Gorgeous collection!