My own Hermes craftsman

What is wonderful, is that you can pass that on in your family, forver... in a way that is more precious than anything Hermes could ever make

:yes::yes::yes:
When I took the bags today..I told my parents that I am going to take pictures of them. "so i can sell them on ebay"...
Dad said "take nice pictures so you can sell good price"..mom rolled her eyes "yea right..not with these beat up old bags"..
seems like they don't know the bags are priceless! :angel:

OK What great heirlooms for your family and what a beautiful story. How cute is your son!!! My kids too loved to play w/the toothbrush...but brushing was a major struggle. Eventually they gave in. I said no more candy...ever.. if you don't brush. They went running to the bathroom!!!!

this absolutely belongs in the hermes sub-forum. you're a major member and we're always talking about handmade bags - in fact, we exclusively talk about handmade bags! and here you are showing us one alternative to hermes... is your dad ready to come out of retirement? how long is the wait? since he made these bags for family, he needs to add a shooting california roll to it as the mark of a craftsman bag.
joking aside, i canNOT believe he made those. that's incredible. i used to wish that i could sing. now i wish i knew how to make bags. i especially love the black one with that inside thinner stitched seam!
love the plaid jacket - is that new? looks very nice on your lean self!

WOW! Fesdu, I :heart: :heart: :heart: your story!

Those purses indeed priceless treasures! Your Mom is such a lucky woman. I would be really touched *sniff sniff* if my hubby were to hand-craft something for me...I guess an orange box from him will do.

p.s. You have an adorable baby!:tender:

thx all:heart::heart:you guys are soo wonderful!!

HH: My dad's new career is babysitting that little monster w/ my mom..heheh. and he is taking it very very seriously..(unlike the mommy..*cough*..if you know what i mean)...I got that jacket from loehmanns...french connection..

a side note..about that Frenchman..his name is dumas..um..no..just kidding..
that my mom also HAD one bag made by the Frenchman. she said when she carried it, people came up and asked her where she got it from. However, at her tender young age..she did not appreciate that bag too much..so..she either threw it away or gave it away..:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: