My own Hermes craftsman

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Not sure if I can keep this thread in Hermes thread or not...if not..dear mods please move it to wherever it belongs ..thx

This is the legend of Fesdu's Dad...
once upon a time..before Fesdu was born, her dad actually worked with a Frenchman..making purses.
They worked happily together for years...one day, the Frenchman decided to go back to France..to get into the competitive french handbag business. He asked Fesdu's dad to go with him. Fesdu' dad decided to stay. Frenchman went back to France..Fesdu's dad s changed to other jobs..
(and Fesdu's dad later on retired as a sushi chef! :lol:)

anywho...Fesdu's mom showed Fesdu a few bags made by his dad before..Fesdu was never that interested...as she grew older..and more into H bags..she started to appreciate crafstmanship.

anywhoanywho..Fesdu found a nice surprise today..Mom still has 2 bags!! yup..it's exciting..of course that leads to the thinking.. "My dad could've been an H craftsman if he went to France with that Frenchman...."

anywhoanywhoanywho...daydream is daydream..but here are the two vintage bags..Dad made for mom...many many moons ago.

DSN_1867.jpg

DSN_1865.jpg

DSN_1883_.jpg

hk1880.jpg

that's the legend of FesduDad.

Fesdu, what a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous pictures--you are absolutely stunning, and your baby is adorable! I think DD has that same baby toothbrush!

Btw, I can't help but chuckle everytime I see your Avatar--it cracks me up!

:heart::heart:thx everyone. You are all so sweet!
kitskats: LOL yes! ppl even asked me for autograph when I go to Sanrio store....:P:upsidedown:
Orchids: that toothbrush for him is just a toy! he hates it in his mouth! I am worry his 8 teeth are going to rot! and remember, mr lau=no wait list :roflmfao: