***My own debate about a red Chanel***

rania1981, as I am now on the wait list for the 13c red lamb jumbo I really would appreciate if you let me know how you are taking care of your 12c lamb precious jumbo?? Is there a tendency of the color to fade? If I am not asking too much do you have a picture now - after a year of wear? I am so into the red bags currently that I am really hungry for eye candies. Any other suggestions about the lamb are welcome! Did you decide about your dark pink jumbo? I saw a mini in this material and it looked fantastic. TIA:smile:

Hi dear, so I don't have the bag with me, as I am currently traveling. But i have these recent pics on my computer, the quilts are still so puffy and there is no wear yet on the bag, so no fading or anything but i don't anticipate much either. If anything I feel the color has gotten more saturated and "redder" if that even makes sense. I saw pics of pursebops recent reveal and mine looks darker but maybe its just pics with flash and without? its great to meet a lambskin lover :smile:

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 441
rania1981, as I am now on the wait list for the 13c red lamb jumbo I really would appreciate if you let me know how you are taking care of your 12c lamb precious jumbo?? Is there a tendency of the color to fade? If I am not asking too much do you have a picture now - after a year of wear? I am so into the red bags currently that I am really hungry for eye candies. Any other suggestions about the lamb are welcome! Did you decide about your dark pink jumbo? I saw a mini in this material and it looked fantastic. TIA:smile:

I only have pennies list of patent cruise bags, would you please tell me which other colors are coming out in jumbo for cruise? i need to get on a waitlist too if there is something interesting :smile:)))

Red's in handbags always excite me! I love red Chanel lips, red Chanel nails and a stunning red Chanel as my favorite Fall/Winter look:P
I have not used my m/l 12C red lamb yet as to me personally its a more s/s red and I had my jumbo 12A to enjoy first. I also have a lady dior lambskin in a red almost identical to 12C that has been terribly neglected, so I have brought her to the forefront for an elegant look! I'm sure I will sneak in my m/l 12C to some holiday evening looks:smile:
I have several lambskin bags and love them. Most similar would be a 10P coral lambskin maxi that I have truly used and it still looks fantastic! I have been brave enough to travel with this maxi several times. Lamb is more resilient than it gets credit for! I can't wait to see all the cruise lamb colors!

Thank you, dear! You are really giving me the confidence about a lamb jumbo! Having a lamb maxi in a light color, expose it to all surprises of travel and be still happy - YAY! This is the quality I am looking for! :happydance: I deeply love all bright reds for nails, dresses, accessories, shoes, but never had a red bag?! Strange enough, isn't it!

I remember the picture you posted of your two recent red bags (ML & Jumbo) hanging together to compare the red shades! I loved it! This season is so much about the REDs in everything - you will have great opportunities to take your ML out to shine! Thanks for reassuring my difficult decision to dare to add the red lamb to my collection! Can't wait to receive her in a ~month from now! :winkiss:

Cadillac is good for lamb. I use meltonian also, and sometimes the LMB stuff. I've assembled a leather kit whenever I feel like my lambies and other bags could use a spa. :smile: I actually haven't pretreated my purple jumbo yet, I should, but feel that it's durable enough and a saturated enough shade to go without, for now. I would imagine the red lamb to be the same. Once you get hooked on lamb, it's hard to go back. :smile:

I ordered the Cadillac and this will be my first leather conditioner for bags. I also intent to use it on the chains of my jumbos to prevent the squeezing. The noise goes away after I had used my face serum to condition the straps but after a while the noise comes back (but not as loud and noticeable). In the long run this "technique" is pretty expensive...

Most likely at the beginning I wont use any conditioning at all, similar to you. This will be my second lamb bag next to my black East-West black classic. I had a ML in black lamb GHW (very pretty) but sold it as I felt it was way to small for my needs. Have fun carrying your purple baby!:smile:

Hi dear, so I don't have the bag with me, as I am currently traveling. But i have these recent pics on my computer, the quilts are still so puffy and there is no wear yet on the bag, so no fading or anything but i don't anticipate much either. If anything I feel the color has gotten more saturated and "redder" if that even makes sense. I saw pics of pursebops recent reveal and mine looks darker but maybe its just pics with flash and without? its great to meet a lambskin lover :smile:

:hbeat::ps: rania1981, this is the perfect jumbo in the nicest warm summer red ever! It is beautiful, thank you so much for posting! It looks brand new and sooooo puffy. It looks delicious! You are a lucky girl! May be the leather starts to develop a patina and therefore looks more saturated? In any event this is really a dream bag and YOU ROCK IT!

I only have pennies list of patent cruise bags, would you please tell me which other colors are coming out in jumbo for cruise? i need to get on a waitlist too if there is something interesting :smile:)))

OK, here is what I remember from our conversation with my "signature" SA @BG. She is the sweetest sales person ever and always goes beyond my expectations!

As I was so fixed on the red jumbo so I am not sure I remember correctly everything, but I know there will be a pink patent jumbo, a champaigne patent jumbo (she put my name on this as well, just in case I dont like the red), a either light brown lamb or dark beige lamb, a blue patent... and that's all I remember! I don't even remember the HW, I was so excited for the red...... PM me for her number so you can check for yourself. I will also check for you and post tomorrow. Thanks again for the great pics, my dear!

:hbeat::ps: rania1981, this is the perfect jumbo in the nicest warm summer red ever! It is beautiful, thank you so much for posting! It looks brand new and sooooo puffy. It looks delicious! You are a lucky girl! May be the leather starts to develop a patina and therefore looks more saturated? In any event this is really a dream bag and YOU ROCK IT!

Thanks babe, it truly is 'my' red. It goes really well with my overall neutral wardrobe and i live in a tropical climate year round, so the color is just right. I hope you love the red coming out for cruise :smile:

OK, here is what I remember from our conversation with my "signature" SA @BG. She is the sweetest sales person ever and always goes beyond my expectations!

As I was so fixed on the red jumbo so I am not sure I remember correctly everything, but I know there will be a pink patent jumbo, a champaigne patent jumbo (she put my name on this as well, just in case I dont like the red), a either light brown lamb or dark beige lamb, a blue patent... and that's all I remember! I don't even remember the HW, I was so excited for the red...... PM me for her number so you can check for yourself. I will also check for you and post tomorrow. Thanks again for the great pics, my dear!

Thank you for the info! I am sold on the patent blue amongst the colors so far, as long as there is no talk of a purple. Which would rock my world!

Martinibeach you are gonna flip with the cruise red:P

You bet my dear!!!!!!!!!!! The perfect bright, saturated, fun, amazing, powerful, intense, sovereign, strong.......what else: beautiful, statement, glowing, puffy RED!:heart::heart::heart::hbeat::loveeyes:

Another questions is that at daylight the color might slightly differ as I assume the pics are done indoors and with flash. It would be very interesting for me to see how the same color code (81665) would compare for caviar and lamb next to each other.

Since you mentioned it....the pink patent jumbo. Do you think it is a fuschia or the light pink ******** posted today in the spring 2013 thread?

looks like you've found yourself the perfect red! :smile: LOL on the face cream to desqueak your jumbos!! Your leather conditioner of check will be much much cheaper.

I ordered the Cadillac and this will be my first leather conditioner for bags. I also intent to use it on the chains of my jumbos to prevent the squeezing. The noise goes away after I had used my face serum to condition the straps but after a while the noise comes back (but not as loud and noticeable). In the long run this "technique" is pretty expensive...

Most likely at the beginning I wont use any conditioning at all, similar to you. This will be my second lamb bag next to my black East-West black classic. I had a ML in black lamb GHW (very pretty) but sold it as I felt it was way to small for my needs. Have fun carrying your purple baby!:smile: