My Outlet Trip.... it she a Keeper???

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
So I just got back from my outlet, I've been stalking it weekly for a grey bag. I saw this beauty today hiding on the bottom shelf in the 50% section. It isn't a bag that was on my radar, but I think it just may be a perfect grey bag for me! wanna see?

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
ok, before I get to the grey beauty, I had seen this other cutie last time I was there and regretted not taking her home. I think she is such a fun going out bag for the spring/summer, so when she was still there I knew it was meant to be. (this one is a keeper!)

Ali Clutch in coral/melon color! :love:

Attachments

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
On to the the grey beauty. I had to look this one up when I got home, I guess it is the Cambridge Hobo in Grey and the leather is just so lightweight and soft! And I just love the dark purple lining with the grey leather! Here she is....

Attachments

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
On to the the grey beauty. I had to look this one up when I got home, I guess it is the Cambridge Hobo in Grey and the leather is just so lightweight and soft! And I just love the dark purple lining with the grey leather! Here she is....
Wow! I've never seen the Cambridge Hobo before - congrats on both of your lovely acquistions! I think you should keep her!

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
WOW! That's a great find! I would love to find one of those at my outlet. How about some modeling pics? I've never seen one IRL and would love to see what it looks like on. Congrats! I say it's a keeper.

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Wow, you did great! LOVING the grey Cambridge hobo!
Wish I could find that beauty at the outlet - soooooo jealous, enjoy!

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
The SA said they had just unpacked it and it was the only one. I guess one of the employees almost went home with it but then decided to put it out. I felt kinda bad walking around with it on because I know a couple ladies were waiting to see if I'd put it down... that always make me feel a bit bad. I will try to take some modeling pics now so you guys can let me know what you think!