my outlet purchases from Tannersville yesterday...

freckled

Dec 30, 2007
Hi ladies...Yesterday I made my long awaited outlet trip with my mom and cousin. Our last stop was the Coach store (it was painful waiting).:cursing: I got Small Hamptons Scribble hobo (which isnt really small) which was 159.00-20% off so it came to 127.20. I also caved and bought the khaki and vachetta small signature print messenger bag. It was outlet priced @ 319 (originally 398) and was and extra 40% off so it came to 191.40. I almost bought a cd case and a lanyard for my id but I didnt really "need" to get those at this trip. I am sure I can pick them up when I go to AC or something. My cousin bought a beautiful light green optic GIGANTIC hamptons bag. It is the biggest tote I have ever seen...bigger than the business totes. It has white leather trim...she got it for 199 plus 20% off...so it was about 160!! My mom got a mini-sig print bag in light pink with suede bottom...for 70!!!! A LOT of the stuff was an extra 50%!! :drool:I could have gone really crazy, but I only bought what I could pay for in cash. :tup: Did anyone else venture over there this weekend??

Attachments

• scribbb.JPG
    scribbb.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 45
  • messbag.jpg
    messbag.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 54
Wow great deals!! The hobo was not that cheap when I saw it!!! I was at my closest outlet last Sunday, and they did not have that much at 50% off, but that outlet kind of stinks on a good day, though. Congrats!!

Congrats on your new bags/great deals! The scribble is so cute :tup:

I went to Tannersville on Sunday & picked up some accessories. I used to go out there more often, but Woodbury is half the distance & gas is too damn expensive :cursing:

I have the ID Lanyard and it's probably one of the best Coach things that I have ever brought. I used to always loose my id to get in and out of the office but I have never misplaced it since getting the lanyard. Plus if I ever leave it laying around everyone knows that it belongs to me.