My outlet Odyssey

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was driving from PA to NC last Monday and decided to check out as many outlets as possible that were kind of on my way. My goal was to score one find at each one. How do you think I did?

Pottstown, Pa - Jade Audrey, Brooke Taupe Wristlet
    Lancaster, PA - Kristin flap in gray and pink (couldn't decide)
    Hershey, PA - Melon Peyton Tote
    Hagerstown, MD - Small Cranberry Sabrina
    Leesburg, VA - Periwinkle Maggie, Gray Patent Peyton FP delete

2. How about pictures, please?

3. Congrats! Have pictures???
    Could you tell me the price of the Kristin Flap? Thanks

4. No pics?!?!?

5. great finds, but I really wanna SEE them! :flowers:

6. :useless:

7. What a fun treasure hunt!

8. Maybe tomorrow when I am home alone I will try to post pictures. Peggle sent me instuctions on how to so I'll be brave and give it a try.

9. yum hersey PA...did u gain like 20 pounds there? i would lol

10. Congrats on your Road Trip!!! Sounds like you found great stuff!!!
    Especially the Gray Patent Peyton!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. I'd say you made out pretty darn well! I agree with everyone else...we need pictures! I just got the Audrey in jade and I love it. Im jealous you got a Maggie! I keep telling my fiance that I need one lol

12. Sounds like a great haul! Would love a cranberry Sabrina! I'm moving closer to Hagerstown, from the sound of it, they must be pretty awesome!

13. Pics! Pics!.... Pics! (please?) :nuts:

14. congrats!!

15. pic plzzzz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice