My outlet mission failed & succeeded + quick reveals

xanderbsb

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Last Saturday, April 4th, I went to the Gilroy outlet to find the angry bee keyfob and had no luck. Plenty of people here said there were lots at the Vacaville outlet so I drove over an hour to get there.

When I arrived, there were no more angry bee keyfobs left! I couldn't help feeling angry but there wasn't anything I could do. I asked different SA's and they all said they were out :sad:

I even looked to see if there was a 3-D Koi fish keyfob and there weren't any so I bummed around the store feeling depressed for a few minutes thinking all that driving was a waste.

Then I drifted back to look at the keyfobs again and to my surprise the 3D Koi fish was there! I figured someone got it but put it back when they changed their mind. I immediately took it for myself because it was the only one there. Then I saw this dog keyfob and thought it was so cute. I also got some flowers keyfob.

*sigh* I really wanted the angry bee keyfob. I think my last resort is Petaluma but it's over an hour from me. I don't even know if they have it there and I don't know if I feel like wasting my gas to check.

Oh well here is a group pic:

34q4750.jpg

I am so sorry you still didn't find the angry bee! It sucks when someone really wants an item, but it seems to be at every outlet except yours! That's how I feel about Sabrinas. Haha! Try eBay. Sometimes people don't price gouge and you can get it at a decent price. That flower keyfob you got I also got at my outlet last week for 39 bucks. Someone is selling it on eBay for the same price! I'm guessing it's cheaper at other outlets for sure, that was kinda pricey for a fob at the outlet. You still made out with some really cute fobs!

I am so sorry you still didn't find the angry bee! It sucks when someone really wants an item, but it seems to be at every outlet except yours! That's how I feel about Sabrinas. Haha! Try eBay. Sometimes people don't price gouge and you can get it at a decent price. That flower keyfob you got I also got at my outlet last week for 39 bucks. Someone is selling it on eBay for the same price! I'm guessing it's cheaper at other outlets for sure, that was kinda pricey for a fob at the outlet. You still made out with some really cute fobs!

It does suck! I have been looking at eBay for the angry bee but people always outbid me at the last second *pout*

I got the flower keyfob for 39 bucks too at the Vacaville outlet. I thought it was expensive but I figured I might as well get it so I don't think about it. Plus if I did change my mind about it in the future I don't want to drive all the way back so I got it just to be safe.

I absolutely love the 3d Fish fob! How much did you get it for?
Sucks you couldn't find the bee! But at least you got some other goodies right? Its good you got the flower to be on the safe side, it's really cute! I've done the "nah, I won't buy" thing TWICE and have regretted it both times. Hopefully you'll find the bee somewhere else though!

It does suck! I have been looking at eBay for the angry bee but people always outbid me at the last second *pout*

I got the flower keyfob for 39 bucks too at the Vacaville outlet. I thought it was expensive but I figured I might as well get it so I don't think about it. Plus if I did change my mind about it in the future I don't want to drive all the way back so I got it just to be safe.

Okay good, I don't feel so bad now. Haha! That fob is expensive, but I love the purple on it and I definitely would have cried had I not picked that up. I always just buy what I want at the outlet now because I've had too many regrets. If I decide I don't want the item I can always return it at my boutique for store credit since my boutique is 5 min away whereas the outlet is 90 min away. As for the bee, I am soooo sorry it keeps getting away from you. I just took a look at the listings. There's a BIN for 35 shipped. That's 11 bucks more than at the outlet I think. I think you have to be super patient when it comes to eBay, but if you don't want to wait this might be a good opportunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Coach...hash=item250404991307&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Not my listing of course! Good luck!

The fobs you got are great. I've seen the flowers for much more on the bay. Sorry you can find the bee. Bee patient (sorry for the pun) and I'm sure it will show up for you!

I absolutely love the 3d Fish fob! How much did you get it for?
Sucks you couldn't find the bee! But at least you got some other goodies right? Its good you got the flower to be on the safe side, it's really cute! I've done the "nah, I won't buy" thing TWICE and have regretted it both times. Hopefully you'll find the bee somewhere else though!

Before taxes the fish costs $39.00.

Yeah it sucks there weren't any bees left but I am thankful for getting the other goodies.

I regret not buying the cherries keyfob when I saw it in the $9.99 bin a few months ago :-\

Okay good, I don't feel so bad now. Haha! That fob is expensive, but I love the purple on it and I definitely would have cried had I not picked that up. I always just buy what I want at the outlet now because I've had too many regrets. If I decide I don't want the item I can always return it at my boutique for store credit since my boutique is 5 min away whereas the outlet is 90 min away. As for the bee, I am soooo sorry it keeps getting away from you. I just took a look at the listings. There's a BIN for 35 shipped. That's 11 bucks more than at the outlet I think. I think you have to be super patient when it comes to eBay, but if you don't want to wait this might be a good opportunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Coach...hash=item250404991307&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Not my listing of course! Good luck!

Thanks for the tip on the ebay listing and returning at the boutique. I didn't know outlet items could be returned at the boutique for store credit! That's good to know :smile:

Yeah, I was reading the return policy on the back of my receipt one day and low and behold, it says you can return at the boutique for store credit only.