My outlet loot, BRIDGIT, ALI....and did I mention that I am so banned??!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes!!! The tag was marked 50% off (the $148) and I was more than happy to get it for $74 (I had wanted one for ages). When I got to the register, the SA said: "This is marked down even more. Waaay more. You are getting a great deal. This is coming up to $24."

I was amazed - a whopping 82% off!! I inspected the case for any marks, stains, etc. to make sure it wasn't damaged. Everything was perfect. My sister was so bummed that I got to it first!

My sister also got a very unique Gallery-type tote with studs - retail for $528; she paid $159. Another great deal.

This is what my bargain jewelry case looks like in the inside - pockets have the Legacy lining...

Attached Files:

2. YOU DID AMAZING!!! Wow, great finds and that bridgit is gorgeous! I want that makeup case! What a steal, lucky lucky! I might have to go to the outlet tomorrow even though I totally shouldn't!

3. You found some gorgeous pieces, but yes, you are a bad, bad, girl :smile:

4. LOL!!! Yeah, my DH will totally agree with you, I'm sure.

5. girrrrrrrrrrrl your husband is going to get you! I hope you have a really good hiding spot for all your goodies. But seriously, great haul and hope he doesn't join tpf! LOL

6. You got a lot of gorgeous stuff! I have been wanting a jewelry case and at $25! omg! :woohoo:

Can I ask how much was the outlet exclusive leather tote? The leather looks so nice and soft...

7. Wow---Great stuff---SUPER prices!!!! WTG!

Amy

8. I love all your purchases. Congrats on your shopping spree.

9. wow, you sure are well outfitted for the summer! I got that same bookbag (I think it's called the lunch tote) but in this pretty shade of blue... I was torn between the blue and the black, and it seems to be working very well so far!

10. Wow, that is some haulage!! I am amazed at how much great stuff you got. I love the whiskey leather pieces especially! And of course, who doesn't love Bridget?

11. LOL, me too! I was ready to jump in my car and drive a couple hours to my closest outlet.

mama, here is a photo of my Bridgit full of stuff - it holds a lot more than you would think. It expands without looking too bulky and even with everything that is listed here I could have gotten quite a bit more in it. Here's what I have inside:

Chelsea medium zip-around wallet;
    Legacy mini skinny (with turnlock pocket on front);
    Palm Treo;
    Vintage leather skinny cosmetic case;
    Keys; and
    Miscellaneous receipts/papers.

[​IMG]

12. You got some great stuff! I love my leather Leigh and shoulder bags - great choices! All of your other stuff is amazing too. Congrats and enjoy all of your goodies!

13. I love everything. You have good taste.
    Carley

14. You done good, girl! hahaha!

I love everything you got!! :tup:

15. I seriously LOVE those Bridgits... only if they weren't so expensive! Gorgeous! Congrats!