My outlet haul.........

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I really should take pics but I couldn't wait to share with everyone the goodies that I found at the Orlando outlets.

Purple polka dot ponytail scarf

Signature stripe tote in patent plum

Tattersal hamptons tote

Makeup/Toiletries travel bag

:tup:

2. Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you, I can't wait to see pics. I love the outlets. I have only been once but it was awesome. Nice job!

3. yeah i'm only able to get to an outlet about once a year since there aren't any where I live.

4. ^^^ Me either. I live in Arizona. Maybe one day. Can't wait to see pics.

5. i know you're excited, but....
    :useless:

show them, show them!!!:biggrin:

6. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the pics.

7. Pics pics pics.........................................

8. How's your puppy doing?

9. We need pics!!!

10. I went to both Coach outlets in Orlando in Feb 2008 when we took my youngest son to Disney. They had way more stuff in Orlando than they did in FT Myers is where i usually stay. Im leaving for FT Myers Jan 28. There is a Coach outlet less than a mile from my Dads house. I cant wait to get out of this **** Chgo weather for a bit.

11. :useless:

12. ^ITA with BunnyMasseuse^ I didn't really become part of tPF until I bought a digital camera. Ironically, that's the only thing I take pictures of--Coach bags. I don't seem to like taking pictures of myself or too many other things. I do take pix of my bf though.

13. Which Orlando outlet?

14. I'm a picture book kinda gal. Show me the goodies, I'll read the notes later :smile:

15. I went to both they had pretty much the same things. The premium outlet is where I found the tattersal tote.