My outlet HAUL from last week! Sick & all I ventured out!

May 22, 2007
SoCal
I've been so sick that I hadn't felt like taking pics until today. I went last Friday despite having a terrible sore throat and fever I might add. LOL The bags were on hold till Friday so I had to venture out.

This first one I did a charge send about a week ago. Here are my new beauties from the outet:

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
WOW! Hope you feel better and OMG, what a haul! I picked up that patchwork Bleeker and held it for a while when I was last at the outlet...it's gorgeous...CONGRATS on all your goodies :woohoo:

mrscook

Tattersall Junkie
O.G.
Nov 6, 2008
Love the ergo pleated satchels! I had to have two as well! Congrats and I'm sure nothing cures a cold :crybaby: like Coach!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Congrats - beautiful stuff, especially the pleated ergos! I had that magenta one in my hand last time, but went w/the magenta convertible tote instead since I already have a pleated satchel in the burnt orange. I hope you are feeling much better and are up and using your new items!

kayyle

O.G.
Aug 1, 2008
Canada
Nice ergos!! I love how your pictures look so clear and bright!
I've been sick the passed week too -- nothing like Coach as a remedy or quick pickme-up for sickness right? :P

May 22, 2007
SoCal
Nice ergos!! I love how your pictures look so clear and bright!
I've been sick the passed week too -- nothing like Coach as a remedy or quick pickme-up for sickness right? :P
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well either. I'm starting to feel better finally.

Thanks EVERYONE!!

Jan 2, 2008
Love everything, I especially love the ergos! Hope you are feeling better, I had the same thing last week as well! Congrats on your purchases!