My Outlet Haul from Large to Small!

Sep 3, 2012
Anyone up for a reveal? I'm sure these are all items that have already been revealed, but I figured what the heck. I love to share on here, and I love to see everyone else's purchases. Thank you to such a wonderful group of people that share the same passion! So, I drove to the outlet this morning, and I'm so thankful I got there early, got some AMAZING deals. Let's get this party started! :P

Attachments

• outlet haul 001.jpg
    outlet haul 001.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 993
Anyone up for a reveal? I'm sure these are all items that have already been revealed, but I figured what the heck. I love to share on here, and I love to see everyone else's purchases. Thank you to such a wonderful group of people that share the same passion! So, I drove to the outlet this morning, and I'm so thankful I got there early, got some AMAZING deals. Let's get this party started! :P
Me too!

First up! Madison Tote in Persimmon. Honestly wasn't expecting to love this one SOOOO much! (One picture with flash one without.)

Attachments

• outlet haul 034.jpg
    outlet haul 034.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 961
  • outlet haul 042.jpg
    outlet haul 042.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 952
This is the one I had on hold, the only one I intended to get. That didn't work out so well. But I think I'll be okay with that! ;) Patent Crimson Willis

Attachments

• outlet haul 045.jpg
    outlet haul 045.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 934