My Outlet finds with 30% coupon

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I went to outlet to return something...I know I should have just went to register return my stuff and walk out, right? Well... I decided to walk around and around and around and found 2 great things:yahoo:

Small Crossbody/Shoulder bag F15521 (MFF). This style is great for shopping. To my surprise my large ziparound wallet, pocket camera, keys, iphone all fits. It was perfect when I went shoe shopping and not have to worry about where about bag when trying on shoes.
picture.php

Wow! There's MORE Ocelot stuff at the outlets? That's beautiful and I love the size of the small crossbody/shoulder bag. Congratulations! Let's see the other goodie that you bought :smile:

SURPRISE TO ME! I also found a LARGE OPART SOPHIA 15957 in Purple with silver hardware.
It is large for me. I like how the rolled straps fits on my shoulders. I can also fit a netbook or ereader in it.

picture.php

picture.php

OMG! I'm so jealous! I can't believe you found an Op Art Sophia at the Outlet. And you got it at such an amazing price! WOW! Really, congratulations. This is probably one of the best finds lately! I hope you enjoy your lovely new additions and the fact that you got it soooo cheap! :smile: