My Outlet finds were amazing too!!!!!!!!

cash&carter

Mar 2, 2008
I have been watching the boards for awhile. I hit the Jeffersonville Outlet - Ohio today and they had some great stuff at 50% off. Here are my new finds... Sorry the lighting looks horrible.

Attachments

• bangle.JPG
    bangle.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 402
  • flower.JPG
    flower.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 85
  • purses.JPG
    purses.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 88
I just bought that blue soho along with the matching buckle wallet and wristlet at the end of March. I went to the ******* Crossing Outlet in *******, CT. I got some great deals. The blue Soho Flap was about $97, the wallet $62, and the wristlet $44. I also bought the same style set in the black leather as well. I also bought the signature fabric cleaner and a couple of Lurex keyfobs. I spent like $550 that day. My boyfriend almost died when he saw the total lol. He has no idea what Coach actually costs. I sneak my Coach purchases into the house all the time lol. Thanks.

Christina

Congrats, great summer colors
How much was the bangle??

attachment.php

Before taxes the bangle was 39.20 - I had told myself that if it was under $40 I would get it. It is soo cute - I had admired the one in the last catalo - i think this is a 1" and the theone in the ctalog was 2". I saw ergos there - I did not think I saw any Miranda's. I really wanted one of the scribbles or the one that is summer colors striped. They might have been 20% or not on sale at all.