My Outlet find...Tribeca Large Patchwork N/S Tote #14170 ((pics))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I've been away from here for a bit...won't bore you all with the details but my life has been a bit crazy for the last few months and Coach has had to take a back seat for a little while. But on a trip to PA to visit family I was more than thrilled to find this hiding behind a few bags in the clearance section...and it was marked down an extra 30% as the tag said that it was missing a longer strap...but it never originally came with one in the first place! My gain I guess for Coach goofing up on that one.:okay:

This bag caught my eye when it first came out even though I am not a fan of siggy/patchwork items anymore-this one just doesn't feel as "loud" since it consists of different shades of one color....and I always :heart: grays!

So here she is...Tribeca Large Patchwork N/S Tote # 14170.
    Retail: $498.00
    Final price after mark downs, coupon, tax: $128.00

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. A few more...back, inside, close up of hardware detail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Awesome! Congrats! :woohoo:

4. Nice bag, congrats!

5. i like that bag really cute and great price, enjoy!!

6. Cute!

7. Great find!!! I don't recall ever seeing this before but I love it!!!!

8. Love it!

9. Thanks gals!:flowers:

10. OOHHHHH you lucky girl you!!! I am a total gray freak myself, I would of gotten it too!! ;) Congrats!! She is really lovely!!

11. really unique i love it!! great price!

12. oohh...i love that one! i have never seen that either...I am a big fan of anything gray :woohoo:

13. I love your unique Tribeca. Pretty!

14. Wow I would have flipped had I found that! Congrats! Glad things are settling down for you.

15. very cool! and what a great deal!