My 'other' world, my doll house(s)

Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!!!!! Your Mom Is So Talented...

Can I Ask Something....Where Does She Find All Those Different Bags? They Are Magnificent (I Totally Understand If It's Something You Want To Keep Within Your Family!) :smile:

Thanks! She gets them from this artist in Spain, I forget his name but if I find it again I'll post it. Here's the LV boutique again, finished, and my other favorite boutique. She's also working on this kitchen that is absolutely adorable.
And also Mary, I LOVE that Diner!!!!

Attachments

• 100_7928.JPG
    100_7928.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_7929.JPG
    100_7929.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 197
Wow!! That's amazing!! I always loved to play with Barbies as a child - and I still do. I play often with Nicole, and it's really a good way for me to get away from everything and just pretend.

Wow, you're nuts! But in a good way.

Absolutely love it.

Completly nuts! I usually bounce between dolls and purses, I just started the dolls again, hadn't touched them in over a year! My husband prefers the dolls, they are much cheaper.

Rebecca! Those rooms are amazing, I can imagine how much fun your mom had doing them. They are so incredible. Thanks so much for the link. The scale is smaller, but there are few things I can make work!

Oh my goodness those little handbags are expensive!! :wtf:

Buy a couple of those and you'd have a real LV for people! But that's crazy how they are made...They look very nice! I wish my Barbie had a Louis or a Hermes when I was a kid :sad:

I will!
And lol oh yeah she's always redecorating some room or another. Anyway, the artist is Jose Gomez and there are a bunch of pieces that a miniature store is selling on ebay..here's a link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Kerbey-Lane-..._W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ1985543QQftidZ2QQtZkm

rebecca-love the LV store! how cute!
twinkle-what a gorgeous doll house...love all the little details. love the bedrroms they're adorable!

I've always liked dollhouses, just don't have ebnough room to start one. :sad: