My Origan Twiggy is Here!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Wow, Loganz, did you send this on the concord? I did get taxed :sad2: , but it's worth it for this gorgeous bag. Thanks again Loganz, it's fantastic. Anyhoo, here are some pics (excuse smudgy mirror!).

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 206
  • B (1).jpg
    B (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Cristina
20%-ish on the declared value - cost me €98.90. Poo. And when I was running (like the wind) to get my purse to pay the delivery guy I trekked dog-poo all over my carpet! Didn't realised I'd stepped in crap while I was out. #%&@*%$#&, PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG!!!! God, it's like walking though a mine field here.

Perja said:
Mmmm, looks delish. Are you going to bring it when you come to Paris?
Mmmmm....not sure. I'm catching the Thalys so need a bag that I can carry a bottle of champagne, cups and some nibblies in. Might have to do a test run.:biggrin:

Cal said:
Mmmmm....not sure. I'm catching the Thalys so need a bag that I can carry a bottle of champagne, cups and some nibblies in. Might have to do a test run.:biggrin:

Over here, they have a special Veuve Cliquot champagne "pack" where you get a little carry case with a bottle of champagne (bag keeps it cold), two glasses. I saw that around Xmas, it was so fun.

Anyways, your new bag looks fabtastic. I'm really glad you were able to find one quickly. :idea: