my order yesterday

Well, what can I say? The bow bag is to die for, a beautiful feminine handbag. The colour of the bag looks great (love it with the gold hardware), very versatile, but be careful it might be sensitive so you should baby your bow.

Well, what can I say? The bow bag is to die for, a beautiful feminine handbag. The colour of the bag looks great (love it with the gold hardware), very versatile, but be careful it might be sensitive so you should baby your bow.

I think the leather of miu miu bags is not that kind of bags so sensitive or trasfer colors from dark clothes , i hope that , i have small coffer Fumo color is it good leather not sensitive , you'r comment very valuable ,Thank u.

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/picture1qs.jpg/

i do not know it is look big , also there is different between color in the screen and in real , gray color i think it is winter color , i do not advice any one to buy miu miu by net porter they do not answer to my questions .

It's a lovely bag that you have purchased.
My experience has been wonderful as i'm sure with many other tpf'er here when dealing with NAP.There are measurements that are stated on the page and like some of us have discussed in the 'all about the bow bag' thread, the colour of the bag is not true and unfortunately, without having seen the colour before, it is hard to judge from a picture on your computer screen. There is the option of sending it back for a refund if that is what you choose. If not, then keep it. nube is a wonderful grey/blue colour :smile:

Oh, this is my favourite bag, dimensions are so right for me..I have 2, suede and Palissandro tan colour. It is hard to make a photo of glazed leather, that is not only NAP problem. I tried to see Palissandro and many tPFers posted their pics, and in real, it is not the same as in pics at all, but much better. Glazed leather changes colour in light as well, different in daylight and inside depending if the inside light is more yellow of white...I like that about Miu Miu colours, full of surprizes.

I am 5'6 and this large version is perfect for me, what is your height?

Oh, this is my favourite bag, dimensions are so right for me..I have 2, suede and Palissandro tan colour. It is hard to make a photo of glazed leather, that is not only NAP problem. I tried to see Palissandro and many tPFers posted their pics, and in real, it is not the same as in pics at all, but much better. Glazed leather changes colour in light as well, different in daylight and inside depending if the inside light is more yellow of white...I like that about Miu Miu colours, full of surprizes.

I am 5'6 and this large version is perfect for me, what is your height?

my hight is 156 i do not know what is equable in you'r measurement , what is you'r opinion is good for me ??

my hight is 156 i do not know what is equable in you'r measurement , what is you'r opinion is good for me ??

Oh, I am 168, a bit taller, but anyway this bag could fit you well. It all depends on how much you are carring around. I carry a lot, can not help it, so I need a bag which is generous - for me the size that always works well is 35cm x 27cm. I feel funny with mini bag. Pehaps you would look great.

If I were you, I would look at some photos of celebrities (it is easy to ggogle their height) with Miu Miu bow - find the height of those girls - like Vanessa Hugh....(whatever) ans see how it looks. That is what I did before I bought Mulberry large Bays which is really large, but I found editor of US Vogue carrying it, she is my height, she looks great with it and I bought the bag.