My Order is IN!!!!

1. :yahoo: I am so excited, my order from ELUX came UPS today! I had it shipped to my parents house since I wouldn't be at my house till after work. My mom called me and after a little begging she is bringing it to me right now. I get to see my new Damier Speedy 25 in about 5 mintues!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll pass the lining test (but I ordered a purseket to go with it and I'm going to do the cardboard trick you all suggested for bottom)....I don't know that I could part with it after seeing it!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!! I just had to share.....:shame:

2. Congrats..! You'll love it. It's a great bag. ;)

3. Congratulations!!!! I love the Damier Speedy 25....it's on my list!! Please show us pictures as soon as you can!! I love looking at everyone's new purchases!!! I've got to get me a camera too, I'm not that computer savvy, I need to get with the times!! :smile:

4. congrats!!!! i know you must be INSANELY excited!!!!!!!! woot!

5. Congrats...you're going to love it!!!! I have the 30 and just adore it!

6. Congratulation, the damier is speedy is so gorgeous :love:

7. Congrat's

8. Congrats.....Can't wait to see pics! :yes:

9. congratulations.. u will definitly love it :smile:

10. Ok, I just got home with my new baby and guess what? My purseket is here also! I did the lining test and it does bleed :crybaby: I'm so sad, but I knew that this was a possiblity, so now to just decide if I can live with this or should I return it..I really want a speedy though.
    I'll take pics in a just a minute and post them!

11. Ah - don't return it - it's a great bag! Just don't put light colored items in it. I love mine!

12. Congrats on your new bag!!!!

The Damier is so nice.

13. Ok, I have som pictures finally! I did some more rubbing and got some more pink, it just kills me that it stains, but I think I might be able to handle it..I don't use any light colored items and I have a purseket plus cardboard!! :heart:

purse.JPG purse 2..JPG
  14. It is a beautiful bag. If you can live with the "bleeding", I say keep it and enjoy it.

15. congrats!!! great bag! i :heart: speedies

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice