My Order is IN!!!!

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
:yahoo: I am so excited, my order from ELUX came UPS today! I had it shipped to my parents house since I wouldn't be at my house till after work. My mom called me and after a little begging she is bringing it to me right now. I get to see my new Damier Speedy 25 in about 5 mintues!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll pass the lining test (but I ordered a purseket to go with it and I'm going to do the cardboard trick you all suggested for bottom)....I don't know that I could part with it after seeing it!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!! I just had to share.....:shame:

Congratulations!!!! I love the Damier Speedy 25....it's on my list!! Please show us pictures as soon as you can!! I love looking at everyone's new purchases!!! I've got to get me a camera too, I'm not that computer savvy, I need to get with the times!! :smile:

Ok, I just got home with my new baby and guess what? My purseket is here also! I did the lining test and it does bleed :crybaby: I'm so sad, but I knew that this was a possiblity, so now to just decide if I can live with this or should I return it..I really want a speedy though.
I'll take pics in a just a minute and post them!

Ok, I have som pictures finally! I did some more rubbing and got some more pink, it just kills me that it stains, but I think I might be able to handle it..I don't use any light colored items and I have a purseket plus cardboard!! :heart:

Attachments

• purse.JPG
    purse.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 120
  • purse 2..JPG
    purse 2..JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 100