my, oops...Shelby's first H reveal :-)

ok, I think I figured out how to get it out of the box....I better not get any drool on this thing.....ooooh, tasty....JUST KIDDING :graucho:, I HAVE MY OWN CHEW TOYS! I GUESS THIS IS MOM'S NEW TOY! THINK SHE'LL SHARE????

Attachments

• DSC00731.JPG
    DSC00731.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 326
thanks everyone for your help and spectacular info, without it, I would not have had the education necessary to make my first MAJOR H purchase! :flowers:

ok, the specs...
35cm brighton blue, clemence with phw, lined in chevre...bought from a reseller on e*ay, but i got a very fair deal, and the store receipt to boot. So I could not be more happy! we don't have an Hermes boutique in Scottsdale yet and with a three year old, I cannot dictate family vacations based on where the nearest H boutique is, unless they have one in Disneyland now! :roflmfao:

thanks everyone for your help and spectacular info, without it, I would not have had the education necessary to make my first MAJOR H purchase! :flowers:

ok, the specs...
35cm brighton blue, clemence with phw, lined in chevre...bought from a reseller on e*ay, but i got a very fair deal, and the store receipt to boot. So I could not be more happy! we don't have an Hermes boutique in Scottsdale yet and with a three year old, I cannot dictate family vacations based on where the nearest H boutique is, unless they have one in Disneyland now! :roflmfao:

WOOOOOOWZAH I thought that was BB, gorgeous!!!!!! :love:

Absolutely TDFFF!!!
I love it!

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pets, i know how it feels I lost my dog of 14 years very tragically and it is still very hard for me.