my, oops...Shelby's first H reveal :-)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Mar 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Absolutely TDFFF!!!
I love it!

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pets, i know how it feels I lost my dog of 14 years very tragically and it is still very hard for me.
I am so so sorry, I had time to prepare, I cannot imagine not being able to say goodbye. how heartbreaking! they will always be with you in your heart! :heart:

Nov 2, 2007
Trishaluvslv, your new bag is beautiful and a fun reveal!

My heartfelt sympathies are with you, EncoreHermes and aa12 on the losses of your dogs, and a hug to each of you.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Mar 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Aww! Very sweet dogs for a lucky Mommy with a beautiful Birkin!:flowers:
thank you, I have had a rough couple months, and not that i needed a reason to buy, but I really needed a little boost....and have been reading the h threads for months now getting educated! thank you all so much! I am thrilled and cannot wait for her maiden voyage!

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I am so pleased your doggie's mom has something nice to brighten up her moments! Thank you for the reveal!

mooks

May 4, 2007
Stunning bag, beautiful doggy and I feel very proud of people like you who work so hard at rescuing dogs.

My parents lost one of our beloved dogs earlier this year, our scruffy girl Raz