my, oops...Shelby's first H reveal :-)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Mar 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
ok, I think I figured out how to get it out of the box....I better not get any drool on this thing.....ooooh, tasty....JUST KIDDING :graucho:, I HAVE MY OWN CHEW TOYS! I GUESS THIS IS MOM'S NEW TOY! THINK SHE'LL SHARE????

Attachments

Mar 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
thanks everyone for your help and spectacular info, without it, I would not have had the education necessary to make my first MAJOR H purchase! :flowers:

ok, the specs...
35cm brighton blue, clemence with phw, lined in chevre...bought from a reseller on e*ay, but i got a very fair deal, and the store receipt to boot. So I could not be more happy! we don't have an Hermes boutique in Scottsdale yet and with a three year old, I cannot dictate family vacations based on where the nearest H boutique is, unless they have one in Disneyland now! :roflmfao:

lecolquitt

Hermes please!
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
BH&NYC
thanks everyone for your help and spectacular info, without it, I would not have had the education necessary to make my first MAJOR H purchase! :flowers:

ok, the specs...
35cm brighton blue, clemence with phw, lined in chevre...bought from a reseller on e*ay, but i got a very fair deal, and the store receipt to boot. So I could not be more happy! we don't have an Hermes boutique in Scottsdale yet and with a three year old, I cannot dictate family vacations based on where the nearest H boutique is, unless they have one in Disneyland now! :roflmfao:
WOOOOOOWZAH I thought that was BB, gorgeous!!!!!! :love:

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Absolutely TDFFF!!!
I love it!

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pets, i know how it feels I lost my dog of 14 years very tragically and it is still very hard for me.