My Ooak Purses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These're some my crochet purses. I'm a handicapped. I crocheted myseft & sell it for supporting my school feess.
    Tell me ur ideas abuot them? thank so much

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow dude, i'm totally impressed! i'm a diehard leather fan but these are amazing~! i L:huh:ove the last white one~ the details are LOVELY!

3. WOW! You're so talented! Very beautiful pieces! :tup: Esp. LOVE that last white one! Just gorgeous!

4. Very unique and beautiful! Love the first and the third one! You're so talented!

5. Hi everybody,
    Do u think about selling them? I'm going to sell but don't know the price. Because I'm in Vietnam.
    I'd like many people share with me. thanks

6. okay - how much do they 'cost' you? then you can work out how much you need to make and then work out how much it will cost to sell etc ... they are lovely bags!

7. Your work is very beautiful...

8. Those ar egorgeous. With the price, factoor in the cost of materials and how much of your time you spent on each bag. They are also one of a kind pieces..

9. Wow you are really talented imo!! I especially like this one:

[​IMG]

Do you have an exhibit somewhere? Congrats!! :tup:

10. yes, I'm selling on ebay
    thank u to all

11. agreed beautiful

12. I crochet about 2-4 days for every purse.

13. Plz tell me how I can promote my items?
    I'm selling both ebay & etsy.com. There're too few buyers to know my store.
    thank u

14. i'd talk to a mod or someone... before you advertised, don't want you to get in trouble!

goodluck!

15. You are very skilled! Your bags are beautiful! =)