My one year LV anniversary!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today, my birthday, marks one year since I started purchasing Louis Vuitton. I'm so grateful to finally have the opportunities to buy my coveted brand! Anyways, I thought I'd show a family pic of what I've acquired in the last year. Next weekend I will be adding a wallet to my collection, so I'll post a pic then. So....... Here's my family portrait! I'm also thankful for my TPF friends here who love LV as I do! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460133326.221757.jpg

2. Happy 1 year Tpf anniversary!! Happy birthday! Great collection!!

3. Happy one year LV anniversary!

4. Super classy collection. Can't wait to see which wallet you choose. Congrats!! :smile:

5. perfect that you love and use everything you've collected. def the best way to go!!

Kodi-

6. Happy anniversary! Looking forward to seeing what wallet u get!

7. I love that your bday is also your LV anniversary--how perfect!! I hope that you're having a wonderful day! 😊

8. Happy birthday and anniversary! Lovely collection you have

9. Happy Birthday and Anniversary! It looks like you've been bitten by the mono bug and have a case of LV Fever:biggrin:

10. Happy Anniversary. Your speedy is lovely as with the rest.

11. Congrats! I love your new Speedy! I got a new one last year, too, and I love the chaps. Your heat stamp is lovely in pink! Your collection is super nice!

12. Happy Birthday and 1st LV anniversary :smile: !

13. Happy anniversary and birthday! Beautiful pieces.

14. Love your LV family !!!!!! Congrats !

15. Happy birthday! Great collection!