My Once Loved LV's

1. Here are some pic of my new LV's that I bought used but in great condition. :yahoo:

The batginolles, the epi and Agenda I got a few weeks ago. The cles just arrived yesterday.

I'm a huge fan of buying once loved LV's if you can find then in good condition. You can save a ton that way. (enough to buy MORE :lol: )

batig.jpg epi.jpg access.jpg
  2. Congrats! Love the BH!

3. Hey, I am all for that! I have purchased several LV and a few Chanel bags that are beautiful, authentic and more in line with what I can pay. In fact, there is one mypoupette seller who I just emailed this morning about finding me a particular item. She has such a huge client base for consignment that I am sure she will be able to find me what I want.

Congrats on your purchases!!!

4. I just got my first used LV today (reade pm) and totally agree with you! It came in great condition and the pricetag gave me less guilt than usual! Its a wonderful way to go, assuming you do your research and buy from a good seller.

5. Love your Epi Noctambule,it's gorgeous:love: Thanks for sharing:flowers:

6. Congrats on your 3 great treasures! I love your 'once loved' but 'new to you now' black Epi. :smile:

7. Those are all STUNNING!!!:love:

8. Congrats! Your new LV's are beautiful. I've been buying once loved LV's too, enjoy your new purchases. :drinks:

9. Beautiful items! :love:

10. verrrry nice!!

11. Great finds!

12. They are all gorgeous!!! Congrats !!!

13. The Noctambule is devine! I'm love that bag. May I ask how much you paid for it? I've been searching for one but I don't know what they go for.

14. Great new stuff!
    The concept of used items going to a loving home is always sweet for the seller too, i'd bet.

15. I agree! :yes: It's always nice to find something that's already loved a little so you're not too scared to use it. Very nice finds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice