My once in a Lifetime Find 05 APPLE GREEN First for $500 w/ tags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    I was browsing through craigslist, a place that I never visit. I was curious to see if anyone was selling any authentic bals. I came across this hidden gem. An 05 Apple first with the Barneys tag still attached. The owner said she rarely ever used it. Too good to be true? I snatched it up and paid right away.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Can't see the pictures because the above link has been removed, but please post when (IF?!?!?!?!) you get it. What a find, congrats!:yahoo:

3. Thanks!!! I am crossing my fingers extra hard that it really is the real deal. I did purchase it. Here are the pics I saved above.

4. Wow!!!!!! Congrats to you and fingers crossed it's the real deal - what an amazing score!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

5. looks the real thing, great find!!!

6. The metal plate has the letter A at the end and I know A is 05 green apple

7. Congrats dstar! You are always finding the good deals. ;)That is one gorgy apple green first!!
    Are they mailing you the bag, or are you meeting them up?

8. Mailing. Hopefully will have it by the end of the week so I can post pics!

9. Congrats! I once bought a 2005 turquoise day BNWT from a consignment store for $475. (The one in my avatar) I totally understand the rush of getting such a deal. I absolutely love apple green!

10. Beautiful day bag! Where you intentionally looking for a bag that day or was pleasantly surprised?!

11. congrats!! that's an awsome deal. can't believe it at all.

12. AAaaaahhhhhh I saw the exact same bag and messaged the seller, and she hadn't responded before you bought it. I'm glad a member got it!

13. Please post pics in the Authenticate This Balenciaga thread. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.