My Onatah PM from elux is here

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
It's smaller than I expected. I like it, like the material, the shape, and that the LVs are not too obvious. But I am thinking of getting the GM instead ... I will have to compare the two in a store. I think the one LiLo was holding on the other thread was a GM.

gingerB - yes mine says 'made in italy' all in small fonts. I thought the F in France is always in upper case. Interesting ...

Attachments

• IMG_6531a.jpg
    IMG_6531a.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_6532a.jpg
    IMG_6532a.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6534a.jpg
    IMG_6534a.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 163
Very nice. You know I think the Pochette Onatah is bigger than the Onatah PM. You should check that out as well. Eluxury has the Pochette Onatah if you wanna take a look at that & compare it to what you have.

I am going to shop in London next week so I will report back what I decided to do. I don't like the shape of the Onatah pochette but will definitely check out the GM, and just to confirm that brown is the best choice for me. I also want to pick up a perforated wallet in fushia - fingers crossed that they have it. It's much cheaper there than in the US. Thanks for checking out my bag! :biggrin:

great pics! it was a little smaller than i expected also, but i already have a large brown slouchy hobo, so it works out fine! i love how subtle the monogram is. and the suede is so pretty! i just want to sit and pet my bag...lol! i am curious about what the gm looks likeon me though...i'll prob go check it out too.