My Onatah PM from elux is here

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
It's smaller than I expected. I like it, like the material, the shape, and that the LVs are not too obvious. But I am thinking of getting the GM instead ... I will have to compare the two in a store. I think the one LiLo was holding on the other thread was a GM.

gingerB - yes mine says 'made in italy' all in small fonts. I thought the F in France is always in upper case. Interesting ...

Attachments

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
It is a very pretty bag. Congrats! Let us know if you decide to get the GM instead.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Oh wow! Thanks for the photos. It really is pochette size isn't it? Yes, let us know if you get the GM.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Very cute! I like its slouchiness. Seems like it would go w/ everything! Congrats!

Feb 9, 2006
Very nice. You know I think the Pochette Onatah is bigger than the Onatah PM. You should check that out as well. Eluxury has the Pochette Onatah if you wanna take a look at that & compare it to what you have.

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I am going to shop in London next week so I will report back what I decided to do. I don't like the shape of the Onatah pochette but will definitely check out the GM, and just to confirm that brown is the best choice for me. I also want to pick up a perforated wallet in fushia - fingers crossed that they have it. It's much cheaper there than in the US. Thanks for checking out my bag! :biggrin:

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
great pics! it was a little smaller than i expected also, but i already have a large brown slouchy hobo, so it works out fine! i love how subtle the monogram is. and the suede is so pretty! i just want to sit and pet my bag...lol! i am curious about what the gm looks likeon me though...i'll prob go check it out too.

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
Nice bag:love: I have tried on the pm, gm and pochette and the pochette is a good size but I adore the shape of the PM...the brown is a great colour too:biggrin: