my oldie arrived!

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
my oldie first arrived today and i'm so happy. :smile::heart:she's in perfect condition inside and out, except for some split tassels. and she turned out to be an A-tag indigo!!! thank you to everyone who helped with the color before i got it. i'm so happy with this. i sold an outremer city last year so this is my replacement. thanks for letting me share:smile: i'm in Bal heaven today.... IMG_4884.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I love this bag. The leather looks so silky.. yum. And a Blue.. my favorite. Congrats!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
my oldie first arrived today and i'm so happy. :smile::heart:she's in perfect condition inside and out, except for some split tassels. and she turned out to be an A-tag indigo!!! thank you to everyone who helped with the color before i got it. i'm so happy with this. i sold an outremer city last year so this is my replacement. thanks for letting me share:smile: i'm in Bal heaven today.... View attachment 3648238 View attachment 3648239 View attachment 3648240
What a precious First!! She's a sweetie....love the color & she's in fabulous shape!! CONGRATS:heart::girlsigh::yahoo:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Yeah .. CONGRATULATIONS!!! The tassels are an easy fix (have done TONS), and quite honestly .. the ones I've fixed never split again! Use a good leather glue (I use Aleene's - Leather & Suede Glue) with a fine brush and voila, tassels that look brand new! Have fun!!

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah .. CONGRATULATIONS!!! The tassels are an easy fix (have done TONS), and quite honestly .. the ones I've fixed never split again! Use a good leather glue (I use Aleene's - Leather & Suede Glue) with a fine brush and voila, tassels that look brand new! Have fun!!
Same here, it works very well!