* My OLD SCHOOL Collection Reveal*

What an AMAZING collection old school bags -- it's perfection! I really just love the variety of your entire collection, C4H! I'm glad to hear that you're mostly done with the crazy packing. Soon you and DH will be off on your new exciting adventure! I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Desi - The Nikon truly is amazing! I got it for my hubby during the Cashback era, sold his old camera, so I spent close to zero on it. I love sweet deals like that!

Didn't you recently get an awesome camera? Now, where are your Darling reveals, lady?

Close to nothing?? now THAT is what i call a deal :biggrin:

I did get a rebel recently! I do owe some pictues :shame:

:faint: I love them all! That's the best photo of stonewash blue I've seen! It's in perfect condition! Love the Emerald (tried to get a MAM in this but no-go) Wine and Royal(?). Gorgeous!

Thanks, ladies! :heart: We're getting settled into our rental home and finally got internet today!! Man, was I going through MAJOR TPF withdrawal. Aside from missing my family and friends, everything is well, except we got charged a very large amount of money for bringing my violin to France. Import taxes nearly made us broke. We're appealing this thing b/c it is preposterous to tax non-residents and those with one year visas. HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

Here are a couple of pics of moi & WBW MAB at Château de Fontainebleau: *note: this is not where we are staying! LoL

3766965030_f0037465ac.jpg
3766965176_f015829b02.jpg

Here is our little rental house. It's what used to be a guardian/ gate keeper's house to a château (second pic). Musicians and hubby's school mates live in the main house. But it's nice to be able to practice at 3am without waking the others.

3766244741_cb9702d624.jpg
3767042532_abf2c1096d.jpg

Our neighborhood:
3767064054_247541face.jpg

Nearby church:
3767064436_625bc90820.jpg

a Sunflower in a field of many sunflowers:
3766266937_58c02f8cef.jpg

Photos courtesy of my hubs.

Beautiful pics. I'm so jealous, but thrilled that you are having such a wonderful experience. That sucks about the tax...doesn't make sense, but c'est la vie en France, je suppose. Keep sending updates and take care.

Eekk.. It doesn't seem fair to tax you for a violin that is not new.

Nice to see you rocking your White BBW in France! Let us know if you see any other RMs in France.

I love the picture with the church!