* My OLD SCHOOL Collection Reveal*

C4H, you have an amazing collection! Congrats on scoring your Stonewash Blue MAM! I have one too and it's definitely HG material. I'm so envious that you scored that Emerald Nikki. I was eying that one and I was wondering who scored that beauty! Congrats on an amazing collection and have a safe trip to France!

:faint: :faint: You have every staple RM color/bag!! PERFECT collection!! I can't wait to see your French adventures! You're going to think I'm horrible, but I took 6 years of French, was part of the student exchange program (in high school) and now only 5 years later, i have forgotten most of my french.. I am so bad!!!

Borrowed my hubby's Nikon for these. I used AUTO mode b/c I have no idea how to use his camera. I think they're true to color.

BlueStonewash.jpg
BlueStonewash1.jpg
BlueStonewash2.jpg
BlueStonewash3.jpg
BlueStonewash4.jpg

Are you moving there permanently?
Have a safe journey! I am so envious :smile: Don't forget to log back onto TPF from time to time. Best thing about the internet, there is no boundries :smile:

p.s. sorry forgot to mention the most important thing, your RMs are GORGEOUS!!! What a lovely collection!! :heart:

Just a year! Thanks for your well wishes, kiwi! :heart:

Crazy4handbags, all of your bags are so beautiful!! You have a great collection of the older bags! Love them!

Your photos are lovely too. The photos really capture the great color of the stonewash blue.

Good luck with your move and congrats on all your gorgeous bags! :flowers: