* My OLD SCHOOL Collection Reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I'd do a quick reveal between my packing sessions. :graucho:

I found my ultimate HG yesterday and SHE IS PERFECTION ON HANDLES, not excluding the handles themselves.
    Now, I used to have one of these and gave it up to fund a Bbag during my Bbag obsession. I love Bbags but the bag I had gotten, I had sold within the month, and clearly I wasn't thinking straight. Since then, I'd been pining and obsessing over this particular bag... to find it at any cost. And, I can't believe the timing...

The seller was awesome. I had been in communication with the seller and told her that I am moving abroad on Friday. She made sure that the bag shipped the same day as the auction's end. She is among us, a SUPER TPFer. You know who you are!

Blue Stonewash MAM:

[​IMG]

And now on to the other old schoolers...

White/ Brown Basketweave:

[​IMG]

Emerald Nikki:

[​IMG]

My Wine MAB came back with new handles:

[​IMG]

Everyone together:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Tout prêt pour leur voyage!

3. Gorgeous!!!! That's a heavenly collection! And the Stonewash is the topper on the cake.

4. I DIE :faint:

Crazy4- I can not believe you have an emerald Nikki!

5. OMG- I :love:All of them congrats

6. Dang, MSG... I had no idea you spoke French so well!!! I'm pretty sure you speak better than I do!

7. C4H: Wow, the collection that you'll bring to France with you!!! :nuts: How many RMs do you own now? ;)

Just curious, does the color of the Blue Stonewash (in the first, standalone pic) look true to real life? Mine looks quite a bit darker and more grey, less blue.... The Blue Stonewash was only done once (i.e. no recut), is that right?

8. Perfection!

9. i studied for 12 years LOL traveled through France a few times too! Studied abroad in high school. I can actually write it better than I speak it!

10. what an amazing collection!! :biggrin:

11. Thanks, ladies. :heart::hugs::smooch:

Luvs - I have around 10 including clutches. I always sell in order to fund, so I don't over do it. I tend to over do it. And yes, they're all coming with me in my carry-on with clothes stuffed in them! That's Tastan's brilliant advice!
    The BSW MAM solo pic is true to color. I used to have one that is a little more blue brand new, but I'm sure with time this one will get bluer, if YKWIM. I think we both purchased the re-cut last year, if I remember correctly. And that is the one I so stupidly let go to fund that Bbag. Ugh.

MSG - You are full of surprises.

12. You have a gorgeous old school collection. Congrats on finding your HG -- stonewash blue is one of the best colors that RM has ever done. Can't wait to see pics of stonewash blue in France!

13. :heart::heart::heart: your collection!

14. What an amazing collection! That Stonewash Blue MAM was worth every penny.

15. Awesome collection! Safe travels to you and your RM's!