My old reveal Pink Limited Edition colour St. Louis GM

Love the color with the stripes combination!!
Do you have any problem with its light color getting stained? I have a saigon in yellow that i have to be verrry careful with and cant enjoy it that often:sad:

Love the color with the stripes combination!!
Do you have any problem with its light color getting stained? I have a saigon in yellow that i have to be verrry careful with and cant enjoy it that often:sad:

Hi there,

I haven't had any issues whatsoever. I do wear it quite often, and wasn't aware of potential problems:smile:

Thank you for your kind message:heart:

BD girl, I probably have a bit more than that number count, I have no self control:graucho: You could always pm me if you want further access:P
I was told that SF does indeed have a few lingering pinks around, which is why I bumped the thread. I remember a while ago, a few were looking to buy pink, and personally I love the colour a lot. Wishing for a comeback sometime soon:love::love::love:

I had no idea that so many loved Goyard:P

To answer the question re: pms- the pink was a bit pricer than the other colours and once it was complete with the personalization was not far off from 2k

I do think there is a chance that SF may still have a few pink floating around their store, it wasn't sold out last I checked. I was quite surprised since I thought this was on many people's list of must have Goyard. Guess not:biggrin: