My old Marais with my new Purse Charm!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I'd update those interested in the Perfume ring I fell in love with as a purse charm a few months back!

A few people might remember when I posted a thread a while back about what I thought was a really clever solid perfume ring: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/omg-how-cute-purse-charm-would-your-lv-247238.html

Well I bought the key ring with plans to use it on my new Spring LV bag for this year. AND I wound up purchasing the Monty GM (http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/finally-made-my-decision-and-im-in-lvoe-271622.html) last weekend.

BUT sadly, the perfume ring didn't seem to work that well on the Monty; and I really liked the smell of the perfume too!

But then fate stepped in today and the weather became rainy and a bit dreary. So in fear for the Monty's spanking new vachetta, I brought out my Damier Marais and I think the results are favorable!

But maybe I'm just biased.... :love:

Attached Files:

2. looks great to me:yes:

3. love it!!!!

4. sooo cute!!

5. I love it - the Marais is gorgeous!

6. Im in Love with that perfume ring! Sooo adorable!

7. Looks great!

8. It's cute!

9. THAT little daisy is super cute!

10. Thanks everyone!! I really do love how it looks (have been using this bag for work now) and I must say I do LOVE being able to apply MJ Daisy so easily!!! ;)

That little Daisy is so sweet!!! Makes my bag feel new all over again!

11. It looks great...I love it!!

12. The results indeed are favorable! Lovely.

13. I like the way it looks! I adore bag charms. I think it adds personality ...