My Official First Chanel Part I-What's the name of my Snow White?

LV Vernis hold it's color as long as it's not over exposed under sun/heat, my marshmallow Lexington looks brand new(OK, I've only used it twice for wedding pts...lol), but to me Chanel is reserve for social occasions and nigh times, like formal bags. LV is my durable day bags.

And yup, it's true leather should be store in dust bag only so it can breath, sry my mind didn't convert the vachetta to lambskin yet lol

Hum...i am thinking about finding Snow White it's dwarfs....baby animal necklace w/EGC crads....:graucho:

i think this is called the "soft and chain" line, correct me if I'm mistaken. YES, light patents, ESPECIALLY white patents will yellow and dull over time. Regardless of use. I have some patent cream flats that are lovely and have a little bit of color transfer because of contact with my jeans. So definitely your white patent bag will experience color transfer and it is non-removable.

i think this is called the "soft and chain" line, correct me if I'm mistaken. YES, light patents, ESPECIALLY white patents will yellow and dull over time. Regardless of use. I have some patent cream flats that are lovely and have a little bit of color transfer because of contact with my jeans. So definitely your white patent bag will experience color transfer and it is non-removable.

No, I don't think this is soft and chain coz soft and chain is lambskin, and chain without leather woven in. Soft and chain is from S/S and this one is from the cruise line.

Thanks everyone :blush:
and NO NO for plastic container, one TPFer's neighbor put her LV in plastic bin and it got mold all over it when she open the container......i'd rather have my clothes in plastic space bag than my leather handbags. Shiver

I hate when that happens. I have bought purses that had been sent from Saks that came in a Chanel box, but not for that particular bag. For example, has the wrong serial number or just a plain black Chanel box with no stickers at all. It could not hurt to get the correct box. I kinda wish that I called them back to get the correct box.

that happened to me too
i got the wrong authentication card it had the wrong serial number
and got a box that was meant for another wallet

imagine the questions i kept getting when i tried to sell it on ebay! :cursing: