My October Reveals!

mga13

Apr 5, 2009
Hi! It's been a long time since my last Valentino reveal, so I couldn't wait!. I'll start with shoes and leave the big reveal for next week :graucho: (it's an exotic...)

So, who's ready?

mga13

Apr 5, 2009

First babies: my new Rockstud Platform Pumps in Brown Lambskin! They are very comfy, even with the super high stiletto heel. They match the color of my D&G Lily Satchel almost perfectly, and that bag has a stud detail too so, they look really good together. I'm very happy with them :biggrin:

More pictures:

With my D&G Lily Satchel:

mga13

Apr 5, 2009

Now, presenting my new Taupe Leather and Black Embroidered Flower Sandals! They are so beautiful! This pair is very sophisticated and sexy, but comfy too. I had to buy them half a size bigger because they run small at the ankle. I wear them with my Black Embroidered 360 or my Daylace Nuage.

More pictures:

With my Valentino Black Embroidered 360:

mga13

Apr 5, 2009

Now, the Criss-cross Peep-toe Platform Pumps in Red Lambskin! I showed this pair a few weeks ago on my collection thread, but I thought it would be great to share them here too. I've been looking for these shoes for a long time, considering they are the best match for my Valentino Draped Bow Clutch. The lambskin is so smooth and shiny and the heel is very thin and high, but the shoes are so comfy. :biggrin:

More pictures:

mga13

Apr 5, 2009

Now the big reveal: My Black Python Nuage! I love the Nuage, it's one of my favorite Valentino bags, and in python it's just irresistible to me. The lining is red satin, and the scales of the skin shine beautifully. I'll call it my Little Dragon! :P

More pictures:

With my Alexandre Birman Black Python Pumps:

mga13

Apr 5, 2009
OMG. You REALLY went on a shopping spree, girl! Good for you, all the items are gorgeous. The shoes are wonderful. I love python too. :smile::smile::smile:
Thank you! It was hard to find the Python Nuage, and I wanted it in black, so to me it's perfect! :biggrin: