My Oct 2007 Japanese Hermes Super Collection has just arrived!!!

I went to the site but didn't see any prices in U.S. dollars. I stopped at the credit card screen.... Did it finally indicate how much you would be paying? Thanks!

It works just like any other Amazon.com site. As the site is from Japan, you will only see prices in YEN. Currently, US$1 = YEN 115.

Yes, the shipping is pricey but at least I know who I'm buying from. I have far better experience with Amazon than with private sellers on eBay. That's my experience.

I went to the site but didn't see any prices in U.S. dollars. I stopped at the credit card screen.... Did it finally indicate how much you would be paying? Thanks!

Kallie Girl,

I did the calculation for you, to ship to North America, it costs YEN3,000 and the magazine costs YEN1,400, total YEN 4,400 which is approx US$ 38.- I think it's quite a do. Let me know if you still have anymore problems, probably just pm me, sometimes I'm not here.

Kallie Girl,

I did the calculation for you, to ship to North America, it costs YEN3,000 and the magazine costs YEN1,400, total YEN 4,400 which is approx US$ 38.- I think it's quite a do. Let me know if you still have anymore problems, probably just pm me, sometimes I'm not here.
You're so wonderful to help this mathematically-challenged person!! I ordered two of them for gifts. .... Since I already have one on the way from eBay from the same seller I got the 2006 version from and I paid more than twice the Amazon price! Ack!!!! Many thanks!!

By the way, there's a Japanese bookstore (Kinokuya is the name of it I think?) in my local mall and they had these last year, so I bet they will have the new ones now or soon. If anyone wants one, PM me and I will try to grab one for you.

You can also pick up a copy or order from Books Sanseido bookstore located at 665 Paularino Ave., Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Their phone number is 714.556.2200. It is close by South Coast Plaza.

Brand Mall Super Collection (ISBN978-4-87514-651-3)

attachment.php

MAJOR :drool: