my obsession

Greendrv

backstage pass
Sep 13, 2005
Well, I'm finally going to get around to posting pics of a few pieces from my collection (thank you to everyone who has already done so: your collections are all amazing). I basically purchased all of them within the past year, and I blaim the Chloe Paddington for this gluttony. Although I never did get the paddy (after hearing about the quality issues with the padlocks, I decided against it), when I googled for the paddy, thefashionspot.com forums and the PurseBlog (no forum back then) came up. And since both forums have introduced me to even more lovelies than I could ever imagine! Before this obsession, I only purchased handbags that were $200 and under, mostly from indie designers. I still only purchase handbags based on their design, and quality, but unfortunately for my wallet, I've discovered some gorgeous designer handbags. Sigh... DF thinks I have a serious problem... he's discovered that I receive a steady stream of packages when I was away on business and the doorman mentioned to him that he has me on speed-dial! :Push:

Here are pics of my Fendi spys: sequinned, petrol, and green. It's the first bag that I have the same bag, but in different colors.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 837
  • petrol front.jpg
    petrol front.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 940
  • DSC01226 mod.jpg
    DSC01226 mod.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 709
Next up is my Balenciaga collection: anis city classique, black twiggy, and magenta foldover clutch. Oops, maybe this machine doesn't have any pics of my clutch, but I'll post it later.

Attachments

• Balenciaga Mustard Yellow City 015.jpg
    Balenciaga Mustard Yellow City 015.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 582
  • Black Twiggy.jpg
    Black Twiggy.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 482
My three most recent acquisitions are my Chanel 2.55 reissue in gray, Gerard Darel drape/Charlotte 24 bag in black, and my Jimmy Choo Ramona in navy.

Attachments

• JC Ramona 4.jpg
    JC Ramona 4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Chanel reissue 1.jpg
    Chanel reissue 1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 619
OK, my eyes are seriously popping out of my head now. WOW!!! :nuts: I'm drooling all over the keyboard...good thing I'm getting a new one next week, LOL!

I'm really loving both the Twiggy and Darel in black.

Here's a bag that I carried proudly through most of F/W 04: the Oiliy rose handbag. It isn't high end designer, but I think it really represented the embellishment trends of F/W 04 in a very stylish way. And I got a TON of compliments on it.

Attachments

• Oilily 1.jpg
    Oilily 1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 446