My obsession for scarves...

Aurelia24

Rouge Vif!
O.G.
Apr 2, 2012
Hello everyone... I read this forum from years, but as I've said, my difficult with English always prevented me from sharing something. Also, I love film cameras, but it's quite impractical for sharing pictures quickly.
But I feel a little "out" from discussions, so here is my collection! I will try to post scarves nearly everyday, according to light condition, because my tablet tries to do its best, but...
So here is the orange boxes pyramid! But some scarf hasn't the box and two more are coming. Enjoy!

195btx.jpg

p.s. one of this orange boxes is fake. many years ago someone has given me as Christmas gift a fake something. Bets are accepted on wich is and what was the fake gift. :P
I don't remember who has given me this thing, sorry for him or her but I it took me a second to understand it was a fake when my mother has given me the box...

:biggrin: No! The big orange box was of the "Eau de merveilles" body cream and the thin thing above is a little book on how to tie scarves.
Also the first from above is a little candies box, but I've used it only for the photo, is not a "fake", it's in metal.