My Nylon Pradas!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am one of the Prada Nylon LOVERS:yahoo:, all of my Pradas are nylon, but one day soon I plan to be the proud owner of a leather Prada:biggrin:, but until then, here they are...:happydance:

Attached Files:

MamaSleepy and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  2. wow, nice collection. How long have you been collecting them?

3. Nice collection...I love nylon Prada...light to carry, and very roomy...thanks for sharing!

4. Wow - am loving the black frame one especially. Although they are ALL lovely! I was into the leather at first, but now I REALLY want a big nylon tote. Thanks for sharing!

5. Nice collection! Love the splashes of colour from your totes :biggrin:
    Im guessing you're a fan of SHW too by the looks of it!

A resized family shot for everyone ;)
    [​IMG]

6. woohoo! :woohoo: i like your collection, especially the black bag in the second picture with the pouches. very nice!

7. #7 Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  8. love the nylon prada

9. pretty collection :biggrin: i started off as a tessuto fan too, anything that can have an excuse to get a cover or holder, it has t be prada :yahoo:

do find leather conditioner or protectant to coat their leather trimmings and parts as they can 'crack' after long years of collection & non-regular usage ;)

10. Love nylon too! Beautiful collection!

btw: SHW = silver hardware

11. nice collcetion...and colors

12. Great collection, love the assortment. Thanks for sharing!

13. Wow!!!! Great collection! Love Prada nylon..looks like you do too hehehe!

14. I LOVE THEM ALL! Great collection!!!

15. Lovely nylon pradas! I love nylon Pradas too :heart: