My NYC CL purchase

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I have long believed that the Pigalle would never be for me. The ones I came across were the black patent 130mm with the straight heel and they had a terrifyingly high pitch that there was no way I could manage them. And I do not scare easily with stilettos! Other ones I found were the sculpted heel and it is not a look that makes my heart skip a beat. Leave it to a trip to the 8th floor shoe salon at Saks to fill my long existing void. It was love at first sight when I laid my eyes on the gray python 100mm Pigalle. It had all the elements to win me over: gray being one of my favorite colors, python being one of my favorite skins, and the Pigalle—a sexy shoe at a manageable height. I would eventually like to go higher, but I hope this works for me when I wear them out.

graypigalle1tagged.jpg

graypigalle2tagged.jpg

WOW. I am not a huge fan of python in general, but these look amazing in gray!!!! Enjoy them lavender. They are amazing! It looks like you had a good time in NYC. hehe :smile:

Wow congrats, that shoe is just beautiful in that color (much more interesting than the brown). I can see why you fell in love. Wear them well. I was at saks 8th floor shoe heaven today, and they are already sold out of that shoe!

Thanks everyone. When I was trying them on there were only two sizes left in the gray. I am glad I got them when I did even though I did get them a half size smaller than my other CLs. I have found that with the Pigalles I need to size down.