My Nude family

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
here is my little nude colony !! nude leather architecks, nude leather declic 100mm, nude clichy 100 mm, nude patent VP's w/ gold tip, nude patent VP's w/burgandy tip & lastly nude N.Prives.... can't forget my new nude leather louboutin handbag :love::love::love:

Attachments

• th_IMG_1078.jpg
    th_IMG_1078.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,113
  • th_IMG_1081.jpg
    th_IMG_1081.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,970
  • th_IMG_1082.jpg
    th_IMG_1082.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,950
  • th_IMG_1083.jpg
    th_IMG_1083.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,914
  • th_IMG_1084.jpg
    th_IMG_1084.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,886
Natassha - oh my! Your photos just made my heart skip a beat...that is only one CL color that I cannot get enough of. Surprisingly other nudes just don't do it for me - JC and MB nudes pale in comparison to CL (I wonder if it's the contrast with the red sole?).

You have a lovely CL nude collection...one day I hope to see a peak into the whole collection.

;)
Natassha - oh my! Your photos just made my heart skip a beat...that is only one CL color that I cannot get enough of. Surprisingly other nudes just don't do it for me - JC and MB nudes pale in comparison to CL (I wonder if it's the contrast with the red sole?).

You have a lovely CL nude collection...one day I hope to see a peak into the whole collection.

Thanks you Girls for the nice comments :flowers: ..... Kam- i just got a new camera and Im still kind of fiddleing with it, so until I get it under control, my pics are gonna be a little funked up :Push:.. makes me crazy :cursing: