My Nude family

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
here is my little nude colony !! nude leather architecks, nude leather declic 100mm, nude clichy 100 mm, nude patent VP's w/ gold tip, nude patent VP's w/burgandy tip & lastly nude N.Prives.... can't forget my new nude leather louboutin handbag :love::love::love:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
The nudes! The Royal Family of Louboutins. Glad to finally see a CL bag. I love the Pigalle charm.

No Yoyos?

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
:lol:OMG Lav, me too !!! I'm so happy I got it... pics don't do any justice, this bag is GORGEOUS!!! :love::love::love:.... oh no, I didn' t post them , next batch

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
of course, my yoyo 110 's :heart:, thanks Lav for the reminder, wonder if there are any more I have forgotten .....

Attachments

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
Natassha - oh my! Your photos just made my heart skip a beat...that is only one CL color that I cannot get enough of. Surprisingly other nudes just don't do it for me - JC and MB nudes pale in comparison to CL (I wonder if it's the contrast with the red sole?).

You have a lovely CL nude collection...one day I hope to see a peak into the whole collection.

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
;)
Natassha - oh my! Your photos just made my heart skip a beat...that is only one CL color that I cannot get enough of. Surprisingly other nudes just don't do it for me - JC and MB nudes pale in comparison to CL (I wonder if it's the contrast with the red sole?).

You have a lovely CL nude collection...one day I hope to see a peak into the whole collection.

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Thanks you Girls for the nice comments :flowers: ..... Kam- i just got a new camera and Im still kind of fiddleing with it, so until I get it under control, my pics are gonna be a little funked up :Push:.. makes me crazy :cursing:

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
those are the clichy's between the burg. and the decl..... kam, you must have all the same, don't you??.. + pigalle's?