My November LV fix

1. Ok, freshly back from Italy, I went today to my city's LV boutique to pick up some "goodies". I bought two small leather goods (one heat-stamped) and got two boxes, two bags as well as a nice catalogue. First class treatment with drinks and having a seat included.
    Here are some first pictures. I am sorry for the photo's poor quality, but they were taken with an old picture mobile phone. I am a LV geek, not a technology geek.

2. i didn't know the new catalogue was out! cool cover! :nuts:

3. Soooo what is it?? :smile:

4. wow! thats the new catalog?

5. I don't know if it's the new catalogue, but I assume it is. It was printed in August 2006, and includes pictures of Suhali Lockits, Mini Lin bags, Damier Azur, a black alligator Alma, an epi Cannelle Sirius suitcase, LV shoe care kit, the entire Groom line and the new perfo belts.

6. More pictures:

7. Oooooohhhh!! :smile: So what did you get?

8. What did you get??? :nuts:

9. Ok... I got a Monogram Billfold with 10 cc slots and a Damier Azur Pochette Cles (the only one they ever got, specifically reserved for me).

10. Great choices! Enjoy!:yahoo:

11. So cute, congrats!!

12. I will enjoy them, although the Damier Azur PC won't see the sunlight until spring/summer.

13. Where do you live? I'm in NJ so, I am not even gonna purchase my Damier Azur pieces until spring bc I won't use them til then anwyway. Unfortunately, spring seems so far away.....:sad:

14. Austria... I bought the PC now simply because I want to own it, not because I want to use it for the time being.

15. congrats! love azur

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice