My not so great find at TJ Maxx!

Wow! I can't believe they are selling a fake!:wtf: That's TERRIBLE! And for 139.00??? Wow! Someone HAD to have done a switch for them to sell that bag for so much. The sad thing is the sales associates probably have no idea. It's not their fault that they aren't good at finding fakes, but I think it's pretty crappy that they didn't pull the bag off of the shelves after you pointed it out to them. Oh well, I hope a poor soul doesn't end up buying it:sad:

No...they didn't take it off the floor...so I wound up leaving it where I found it after I took the picture. I was able to educate another customer though. But yeah, I mean I know we are getting a good deal, but still...

wow! i would send those pics to Coach and give them the store info.....:wtf:

Ugh, poor person that unknowingly buys it especially when there are other Coach pieces in the store! How sad! I think the tpfers should start writing post it notes and leaving them in the bag and in the inner pockets saying THIS IS A FAKE BAG!!! So that at least maybe another buyer will believe the note?! How sad!

please call coach and send them the pic! my jaw hit the floor when i saw this pic! If coach cares about their image they will do something about this! I think if the employees cant tell the diff. coach should not let them sell their product!

tjmaxx should get in trouble for this shame on them