Jimmy Choo My Not So Black Black Coco

I had to share with you ladies my latest Choo. This has been one of the best little "order screwups" I personally have ever encountered. I ordered it in black and it showed up in this gorgeous teal blue!:yahoo:

I still need a black evening bag though. Oh well, I guess I can now justify a black Carissa when they hopefully go on sale next month:graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• coco 1.jpg
    coco 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 197
  • coco 2.jpg
    coco 2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 193
Wow! That is SO pretty! Blue is my favorite color, so any of the colors that fall into that catagory are simply divine to me....teal, aqua, etc.

I can see why you're keeping the bag, it is just so beautiful in that color! :love:

Samantha, it's gorgeous:love:. I'm also on the lookout for a black evening bag with a diamanté/ silver detail and I like Coco more than Carissa or Cent. So Coco is available in black with silver/ diamanté handle? The problem is I can lay my hands on stuff only thru the JC site or Nap, and I don't recall seeing Coco on either. Maybe I can request it thru the JC site..?

Samantha, the clutch is a gorgeous shade of blue/teal. I think it would pair wonderfully with a lot of outfits. And as you said, now you can look for another clutch - in black.

^ I agree with Robyn! Since most of us have decided that owning more than one bag in the same style is A-OK, this is definitely a bag I wouldn't mind owning in more than one color! It would look completely different in black but be just as stunning! :love:

The black Coco was on sale yesterday at the JC site. Decided not to buy it because the diamanté part was yellow gold. I have black satin JC evening shoes with wg/ diamanté detail and I need a bag to go with those.